Clothing & Household Goods
Have clothing & small household items you are looking to donate? Through our Clothing & Household Goods Recycling Program, we utilize your household items to help us in our mission to empower and care for our Veterans, while creating benefits for the local community by making the recycling of these types of items easy & convenient.
You can drop your donations off at The Veterans Group House, but our model is also designed to suit the needs of those with busy lifestyles. Visit TVGpickupservice.org or call
(888) 207-8387 (VETS) to easily schedule pick-up of your tax-deductible donations. We'll send out trained, insured drivers to pick up your goods and then carefully market and re-sell them, with 100% of the proceeds going to support our efforts in caring for and empowering our Veterans.
For questions regarding this program, please email Recycle@TheVeteransGroup.org.
What We Need
- Clothing (Men’s, Women’s,
Children’s - All Types & Sizes)
- Clothing Accessories
- Shoes (All Kinds)
- All Bedding Items
- Draperies & Curtains
- Housewares & Glassware
- Toys - Games - Bikes
- Small Appliances
- Tools (All Kinds)
What You Can Do
- Schedule a truck to stop at your residence on a designated date (call the number below or click the button to schedule online).
- Place items out by 8:00am on the schedule day (rain or shine).
- Clearly mark bags or boxes "The Veterans Group" or "TVG".